MONDAY BUSY MONDAY...
Every kitchen installer's dream is to be busy and fully booked for months ahead. However, making a good kitchen renovation plan can be difficult if you have to wait for an opening in my or someone else's calendar.
For that very reason, I am offering you to book your kitchen installation start date very early in the process.
Booking the installation date even before you have a finalized kitchen layout plan makes a lot of sense. It allows you to make similar appointments with the plumber, the electrician or whoever else might be involved.
To book your installation start date for your kitchen installation. Just follow these 3 rules and the procedure listed below.
- I ALWAYS start on a new kitchen on Monday morning, so in the booking process, you can ONLY pick Mondays.
- If Monday is a public holiday, choose it anyway, and I will move it to Tuesday.
- And please, do not book more than ONE Monday; thanks.
HOW TO BOOK
- Click the "Calendar" button and choose "Kitchen Installation - Day 1". You will automatically be taken to the first available Monday.
- If this date is after the date you had in mind, I will not be able to install your kitchen on the day of your primary choice.
- If it is before you planned to have the kitchen installed, you are in luck. You might be able to have your preferred installation date.
- Pick the Month and Date you prefer, and click on 7:30 AM.
- You will now be taken to a Sign In page. If you don't have an account already, you must create one. Click "Create new profile." You can either use your name, email & password or simply use Facebook or Google.
- When your profile is created, you must agree to the cancellation policy, so before you click Continue, please read the policy below.
- You are now ready to submit your booking. But before you do, please take a moment to ensure that all the information is correct.
I will double-check the booking and confirm by email that everything is ready.
I will not ask for a deposit, but if you cancel your booked and confirmed appointment for installation less than two full weeks before the start date, I will send you an invoice for $300.00.
You confirm that you agree to the cancellation policy by booking an appointment.
BE READY FOR THE INSTALLATION
A week or two before the day installation start, I will send you some information about the readiness of the room where your new kitchen will be installed.
If you are curious to know about this already now, you can check it out right here.