On this page, I will explain how you can book your installation start date. Being busy and fully booked for months ahead is every kitchen installer's dream. For you, however, it can be difficult to make a good kitchen renovation plan if you have to wait for an opening in my, or someone else's, calendar.
For that very reason, I am offering you to book your kitchen installation start date very early in the process.
Booking the installation date even before you have a finalized kitchen layout plan makes a lot of sense. It allows you to make similar appointments with the plumber, the electrician or who else might be involved.
To book your installation start date for your kitchen installation. Just follow these 3 rules and the procedure listed below.
- I ALWAYS start on a new kitchen on Monday morning, so in the booking process, you can ONLY pick Mondays.
- If Monday is a public holiday, just go ahead pick it anyway and I will move it to Tuesday.
- And please, do not book more than ONE Monday, thanks.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Click the "Calendar" button below and chose "Kitchen Installation - Day 1". You will automatically be taken to the first available Monday.
- If this date is after the date you had in mind, I will not be able to install your kitchen on the day of your primary choice.
- If it is before when you have planned to have the kitchen installed, you are in luck. You might be able to have your preferred installation date.
- Pick the Month and Date you prefer, and click on 7:30 AM.
- You will now be taken to a Sign In page. Since you don't have an account with me already, you will have to create one. Click "Create new profile". You can either use your name, email & password or simply use Facebook or Google.
- When your profile is created you must agree to the cancellation policy. Before you click Continue, please read the policy below if needed.
- You are now ready to submit your booking. But before you do, please take a moment to make sure that all the information is correct.
I will double-check things at my end and confirm by email that everything is good to go.
In order to secure your installation date, I will ask for a $250 deposit. I will attach an invoice to the beforementioned confirmation and ask you to pay by email/Interac. The deposit will be refunded as a discount when the final invoice for the installation work has been completed.
If you cancel the kitchen installation with a minimum of a full week's notice, the deposit will be refunded in full.
However, In case you need to cancel the kitchen installation within a week prior to the start date, the deposit will not be refunded.