Sharing is caring
First and foremost I would like to thank you for trusting me with your kitchen installation. It has not only been a pleasure working with you on your project but also to get to know you. I hope you're still pleased with my work and are enjoying your new kitchen on a daily basis.
Your opinion about my service, the work I did for you, and the finished result, in particular, is very important. Not only to me but also to prospective clients.
Most people trust the advice of a good friend. And if you're looking for a specific service as kitchen installation is, there's nothing better than a personal recommendation from someone you know and trust. A friend.
I think you already know me well enough to be assured that I don't take your trust in me lightly. If you refer my services to a friend, I will, as I did when installing your kitchen, make sure that I do my very best while helping with your friend's kitchen.
Apart from getting some good old fashioned buddy-credit in return from your friend, I will show you my sincere appreciation for your referral by sending you a gift card of the value of $50 to one of the business's shown below.
Your friend gets a professional installation of her or his new kitchen, while you get a gift card, and I get to know your friend. Everyone wins.
Thank you for sharing.
How it works.
Telling your friends about my services is as easy as 1-2-3.
- Fill out the form below. Be sure to write your own, as well as your friends, email address correct.
- Click "Send".
- Repeat if you want to share with more than one friend.
A few rules.
- Only previous customers of Kitchens by Rannes are eligible to receive a gift card.
- In order for you to qualify to receive a gift card, your friend must place an order for a kitchen installation invoiced at $1,500 or more, excluding sales tax.
- Your gift card will be sent to you either by email or by regular mail depending on the gift you have chosen.
- You will receive the gift card when the installation job is fully completed and all outstanding payments have been received.
- I will keep track of your referrals offline and if you would like to know the status, you are welcome to send me an email and I will let you know.