Can you do plumbing and/or electrical work?

For the majority of plumbing and electrical work, you will need to get a plumber and electrician. However, if the new kitchen layout doesn’t differ much from the old one, there’s most likely only minor plumbing work to be done, i.e. reconnecting the drain line, and this I can help you with.

The same goes for the electrical. Renewing receptacles and faceplates I can do, but the relocation of electrical outlets is something an electrician must take care of.